kinds of sentences and punctuation: strategies for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the spot of a indication as well as its option, when composing a text, for the point of their structural and semantic unit.
Punctuation abilities consist of:
- – the capability to locate communicative devices and denote their boundaries utilizing punctuation, provided the goal environment and emotional color of statements;
- – the capacity to locate structural and semantic portions that require allocation utilizing punctuation markings;
- – the capability to place punctuation markings relative to the learned rules;
- – the capability to substantiate choices for establishing punctuation markings;
- – the capacity to find a punctuation space and justify the environment and collection associated with the necessary punctuation mark;
- – the capability to touch upon the punctuation regarding the proposition and text;
- – the capability to find, explain punctuation mistakes and proper them.